Amazing Taco Bowl Recipe From The Ibiza Kitchen
19th November 2019
Taco Tuesday could be every day if it’s as easy as this! A layer of coriander rice, with a lime and onion guacamole, hot spiced fish and a mango chilli salsa. We are happy to be able to give you this yummy, bright and nutritious taco bowl recipe from The Ibiza Kitchen. The Ibiza Kitchen are our lovely chefs at our retreats in Ibiza and they always deliver the most amazing meals for our guests. They add that extra special ingredients… love! So add that while you make this in your kitchen at home and why not join us next year in Ibiza to enjoy food like this with a sunset view.
Ingredients – 1 person
- 150g cod piece
- 1 tbs of hot paprika
- 1tbs of sweet paprika
- Grind of pepper
- 100g of rice *can choose any desired
- 2 limes
- 1 large handful of fresh coriander
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 1 avocado
- 1 small tin of sweetcorn
- 1 hot red chilli
- 1 mango
- 1 Sweetcorn cob
- 1 taco
- 1 nob of butter
1) Marinade the cod piece for an hour before cooking, smother with a little oil and a mix of hot and sweet paprika and pepper.
2) Cook rice as per packet instructions, once cooked leaved covered to steam for 5 minutes. Mix in a little lime zest and finely chopped coriander
2) Make a lime mayonnaise by mixing the mayonnaise with one tablespoon of lime juice.
Make the salsa by mixing the cherry tomatoes, red onion, sweetcorn, chilli, lime juice and mango leave aside
3) Make the guacamole by smashing the guacamole with small red onion pieces, salt, pepper and some coriander a splash of lime juice leave aside
4) Boil sweetcorn cobs and cool. If you desire place on the griddle for a little char colour and taste.
4) In a pan or a griddle place the cod skin down and cook for 5 minutes. Turn and cook other side for 2 minutes. Cover with a little butter and leave aside.
5) Layer the rice in the bottom of the bowl. Place in the salsa, guacamole and sweetcorn. Top with the cod and taco. Cover in lime mayonnaise.